« on: February 04, 2008, 11:45:05 AM »
For those interested, I just received a "form letter" response from blogger.com stating that they had received my complaint letter and would investigate and send me an update soon.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Just finished watching season 3 on the computer last night. Absolutely amazing! I'm already feeling the withdrawals, and as I don't own a TV, will have to wait for season 4 on dvd. Does anyone know when this will come out? How long does it usually take for the show dvd to come out after the season has finished?
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
1.Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon. This post must include identification of the specific posts, as opposed to entire sites. Posts must be referenced by the permalink of the post. For example, “The copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on http://johndoe.com/test/2006_01_01.html#2106.
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
YOU MUST IDENTIFY EACH POST BY PERMALINK OR DATE THAT ALLEGEDLY CONTAINS THE INFRINGING MATERIAL. The permalink for a post is usually found by clicking on the timestamp of the post. For example, “The blog where my copyrighted work is published on is http://copyright.blogspot.com/archives/2006_01_02_example.html.”
3. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit Google to contact you (email address is preferred).
4. Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material described above on the allegedly infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.".
5. Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
6. Sign the paper.
7. Send the written communication to the following address:
Attn: Google Legal Support, Blogger DMCA Complaints
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
OR fax to:
(650) 618-2680, Attn: Blogger Legal Support, DMCA Complaints
Please note that a copy of each legal notice we receive is sent to a third-party partner for publication and annotation. As such, your letter (with your personal information removed) will be forwarded to Chilling Effects (http://www.chillingeffects.org) for publication. You can see an example of such a publication at http://www.chillingeffects.org/dmca512/notice.cgi?NoticeID=861. A link to your published letter will be displayed in Google's search results in place of the removed content.
It's either Stokes, Pearce, Bone, or A Produce...(i get four guesses cuz I'm special!)
I have to say the artwork for all these upcoming releases is absolutely incredible!!!
Good to hear Nebula(e)'s Path of White Clouds getting the royal Hypnos treatment. I would like to see Suso Saiz' "Hypnotics" (1992, limited to 500 copies) reissued on Hypnos. This is an absolute lost gem of psychoactive guitar-drones from Suspended Memories/Roach collaborator, right up Hypnos alley...
Mike - I think you're confusing subtractive with additive... subtractive would be the big analogs of the 70's and 80's... moogs, arps, early prophets, etc...
Another new (old) Hypnos artist?
We've been in discussions this past couple weeks about Hypnos becoming the exclusive outlet for a recording artist who has released music on Hypnos before, but not recently. Can't give any details about this quite yet, maybe in a few week, however it represents a major coup for Hypnos in terms of bringing a respected and prolific sound artist back into the fold.
my guess is richard bone