MUSIC, AMBIENCE AND SOUND ART > Now Playing

Currently listening, part 1

<< < (750/822) > >>

ffcal:

--- Quote from: BigLooper on November 02, 2013, 02:17:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: Castleview on November 02, 2013, 12:33:48 PM ---Forrest Fang- Phantoms

Awesome album.

--- End quote ---

Agreed. Top-notch. Though I think "Animism" edges it.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, guys.  I appreciate it.

Forrest

Julio Di Benedetto:

--- Quote from: Castleview on November 02, 2013, 05:26:44 PM ---^You know, I've been meaning to listen to that album for some time but I've never gotten around to it. I bet it's as wonderful as Paul Horn's masterpiece, Inside The Taj Mahal.

--- End quote ---

As good as electronically created ambience is theres quite a difference from the real thing......I will have to check out the Horn piece.

Dave Michuda:
Julio,  I love Deep Listening!  I'm happy for you that you discovered it.

Now playing...

Nobuto Suda - Transitoriness - awesome drones and ambience
Darkside - Psychic - Nicolas Jaar & Dave Harrington collaboration thats kinda spacey, kinda poppy, kinda experimental.
Arve Henriksen - Places Of Worship - new one from Arve Henriksen is awesomely awesome, but then I love all of his stuff.

Castleview:

--- Quote from: Julio Di Benedetto on November 03, 2013, 05:46:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: Castleview on November 02, 2013, 05:26:44 PM ---^You know, I've been meaning to listen to that album for some time but I've never gotten around to it. I bet it's as wonderful as Paul Horn's masterpiece, Inside The Taj Mahal.

--- End quote ---

As good as electronically created ambience is theres quite a difference from the real thing......I will have to check out the Horn piece.

--- End quote ---

Absolutely, and you should also check out Inside The Great Pyramid and Inside The Cathedral. Similar concept but in different places obviously.

chris23:
From the Mouth of the Sun - Woven Tide
Excellent collaboration between Dag Rosenqvist (Jasper TX) and Aaron Martin.

Samples/Buy (on sale): http://experimedia.net/index.php?main_page=product_music_info&cPath=591&products_id=4865

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version