Paul Weller - Wildwood
Weller's best IMO. When it was released, a review said that it could've been
recorded in 1970, and I always thought that was an accurate take.
- objectlessness (Faria). I've not followed each and every Troum
release - this sounds to me the closest to what made Maeror Tri great, lengthy
dark rumbling drones that open up beautifully...eventually.Various
- Warp20 : Chosen (Warp). Still enjoy Seefeel's Warp outing...
finding that the Aphex tracks (among others) do not hold up. Could prune my Aphex collection
down to a handful of tracks (mostly all from SAW II) and get rid of the rest!Concert Silence
-9.22.07. Finally, finally got the vinyl in.Andrew Chalk & Daisuke Suzuki
- In Faxfleet Clouds... (Faraway Press)
Nice ep from these two. Normally their collaborations are on the noisier side, this
one is too short, but sweet.Heart
- Dreamboat Annie (Mushroom). I think I just heard Alan groan all the way
Filing albums, dug this one out. It amazes me how good
they once were - and how terrible they became. I suppose that could be applied
to a ton of artists though...Woodland
- untitled. Forthcoming from Joe Minaedo.