Author Topic: The holiday food you're waiting for  (Read 9917 times)

Hypnagogue

• Let's do music.
    • View Profile
    • Hypnagogue Reviews
Re: The holiday food you're waiting for
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2007, 08:24:39 AM »
I have here at my desk, boys and girls, the treats everyone in my office asks me about.

The habanero brownies.

Mm hmm. Habanero.

To one box of brownie mix, you add about 1/2 tbsp of El Yucateca Habanero Sauce* and about 1/4 tsp of cayenne.

There is also a pan of said brownies made with 1/2 tbsp of orange extract as well.

So, chocolate spice brownies and orange-chocolate spice brownies. They'll be gone less than an hour after I sete them out.

*The Hypnagogue has only made these brownies using this particular sauce and cannot vouch for any other sauce, nor is the Hypnagogue responsible for any foul-tasting brownies you may end up making if you don't hunt down the El Yucateca, which is really a great, killer sauce in the first place.
Hypnagogue Reviews
one listener's opinion on new music
hypnagoguereviews.wordpress.com
Hypnagogue Podcast
hypnagoguepodcast.wordpress.com

darkenedsoul

• View Profile
    • Official Darkened Soul Website
Re: The holiday food you're waiting for
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2007, 04:22:36 PM »
Gonna make a lasagna again with some ground beef and italian sausage mixed into the layers I guess. Not sure other than maybe a salad to go with it but that should be enough for the two of us for a couple days ;-) Depends on if I do one tray or two.....

But I could also go for some baked chicken wings rubbed with olive oil and maybe some spices on them too!