HYPNOS RECORDINGS > Hypnos Label Releases

A Produce & Loren Nerell, Intangible

(1/3) > >>

LNerell:
Over the past summer Barry (A Produce) and I spent quite a bit of time working on some music together with the thought that if turned out half way decent maybe we would put it out. For various reasons we had to stop for a while and haven't been able to get back together to work on it some more. In the mean while Barry sent his film maker friend Barton Santello an mp3 of one of our tracks which he then used as the sound track to his film "Intangible." I just ran across it and thought maybe some of you might enjoy hearing what we were up to. Click on the link below to hear and see the film, I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.undergroundfilm.com/films/viewer.tcl?oftype=lar&wid=1032151

Mark Mushet:

--- Quote from: LNerell on December 22, 2007, 10:58:05 PM ---Over the past summer Barry (A Produce) and I spent quite a bit of time working on some music together with the thought that if turned out half way decent maybe we would put it out. For various reasons we had to stop for a while and haven't been able to get back together to work on it some more.
--- End quote ---

This is great news Loren. I hope circumstances allow you two to get together again and finish up with something really great that will see a release date...maybe in 2008? Your post reminded me to get back in touch with Barry so thanks for that too!

ffcal:
Nice piece, Loren.  Looking forward to hearing more.

Forrest

nuun:
I love it
Did you achieved any new track since this one ;-)

nuun

LNerell:
Good timing, Barry and I got together yesterday to work on some matrial, although not much really came of it as we mainly just reviewed what we have done so far and talked about direction. Yes we have I believe five tracks so far which adds up to around 42 minutes of matrial.  We are thinking maybe a couple of more tracks and we will be finished.  Stay tuned.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version