MUSIC, AMBIENCE AND SOUND ART > Other Ambient (and related) Music

Steve Roach - Ultra Immersion Concert, now released on CDr

(1/3) > >>

Immersion:
This is a double CDr release, 2 and half hour long, limited to 50 copies. split into 9 parts...
I am not sure if it is officially available for order, but my friend did get it for free with an order...

I hope that eventually the complete concert of 12 hours will be released.

http://www.steveroach.com/Live/2007/Tucson/index.html

darren bergstein:
For clarification, Steve asked me to post this message regarding this CDR:

“This was a montage of the concert made for the people who attended the 12 hour Immersion concert in 2007. It was part of their “package” for the event.  A small number of copies were left and a few customers who have placed large orders were given one. These are no plans to release this and those who received a copy were requested to keep it special and not make copies. There is a chance it might be posted on iTunes next year."

So those of you who have this recording in your possession can claim a nice little package of sonic booty. :)

Immersion:

--- Quote from: darren bergstein on November 12, 2008, 05:22:47 PM ---For clarification, Steve asked me to post this message regarding this CDR:

“This was a montage of the concert made for the people who attended the 12 hour Immersion concert in 2007. It was part of their “package” for the event.  A small number of copies were left and a few customers who have placed large orders were given one. These are no plans to release this and those who received a copy were requested to keep it special and not make copies. There is a chance it might be posted on iTunes next year."

So those of you who have this recording in your possession can claim a nice little package of sonic booty. :)

--- End quote ---

Interesting, I hope he will make the full 12 hour concert available, would be a nice experience.

Immersion:
By the way, there is some video clips on youtube from the concert, if someone is interested.

drone on:
For some reason having a 12-hour concert on CD doesn't interest me. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version