Author Topic: Best neighborhoods in Denver  (Read 3499 times)

judd stephens

• View Profile
Best neighborhoods in Denver
« on: November 29, 2008, 06:43:25 PM »
Hey everyone, it's almost definite that I'm moving out west soon, and I was wondering if anyone can give me some info.  I believe Jesse Sola (Numina) lives in Denver, and if anyone else here can give me some insight, what neighborhoods does one recommend to live in Denver?  And what places should one avoid at all costs?  I'll do more research but if you have something, I really appreciate it.  Thanks  8)

jim brenholts

• View Profile
    • rigel orionis
Re: Best neighborhoods in Denver
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 10:04:49 AM »
Hey everyone, it's almost definite that I'm moving out west soon, and I was wondering if anyone can give me some info.  I believe Jesse Sola (Numina) lives in Denver, and if anyone else here can give me some insight, what neighborhoods does one recommend to live in Denver?  And what places should one avoid at all costs?  I'll do more research but if you have something, I really appreciate it.  Thanks  8)
the fact that jesse lives there tells me that ALL neighborhoods in denver are worth avoiding at all costs.
;D :D ;) :o ::) 8)
all the best and God bless
jim
www.rigelorionis.com

judd stephens

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 08:26:06 PM »
Yes, it could get a little annoying, what with all of his giant statues in the downtown, the museum of Numina, etc.  Maybe I could borrow his keys to the city for a weekend or two...

jim brenholts

• View Profile
    • rigel orionis
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 03:47:22 PM »
Yes, it could get a little annoying, what with all of his giant statues in the downtown, the museum of Numina, etc.  Maybe I could borrow his keys to the city for a weekend or two...
don't forget numina stadium, numina field, numina park and - most predominantly - the jesse sola arena.
all the best and God bless
jim
www.rigelorionis.com

Numina

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 08:41:13 PM »
Judd - I sent you an e-mail.  I'm glad to help you!

Although, you may be upset to know I was unable to afford the right to buy "Numina Stadium" away from Invesco Field.  Maybe the day I play it like a rock star I can buy it.

Jesse.

Numina

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 09:39:32 AM »