APK:
Welcome Hédi.
Enjoyed your music.

APK

Scott M2:
Hi Jana, I enjoyed your drone and float. Unofficial welcome here!  ;D

Analoguekid:
 :) :)

Hello everyone, it seems that certain associations and my desire to hear and create Ambient music has finally got me to this place and happy to be here. My name is Martyn (51 years old) and I am from Staffordshire in the UK, I am a member of various other Electronic Music forums and am interested in EM music, both recorded and live via local concerts I also listen regularly to Electro-Music and stillstream radio shows. Looking through some of the members names I read a few that I know both in person and via other forums. I hope to be an active member here and contribute accordingly to members posts that I find interesting and will also post up some of my music from time to time :-) 

Seren:
Hi Martyn, welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll find it an interesting place to be

Analoguekid:

--- Quote from: Seren on May 08, 2014, 12:40:01 AM ---Hi Martyn, welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll find it an interesting place to be

--- End quote ---

Thanks Andy, I am sure I will find lots of good music to listen to and quite a few interesting threads on here :-) It seems a lot more tailored to Ambient and experimental EM on here which is good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version