Author Topic: Fringe - anyone watching this show?  (Read 2133 times)

darkenedsoul

• View Profile
    • Official Darkened Soul Website
Fringe - anyone watching this show?
« on: February 13, 2009, 08:03:19 PM »
I find it interesting, the lead female is pleasant to the eyes in a girl-next-door sort of way. I also like the doctor as he reminds me of what a present-day vincent price should be like. Kind of eccentric and brillaint. I find it good on the gore factor, strange factor, make you think factor, etc...

Anyone else into this show? I dig it.

Altus

• View Profile
    • Altus - aural journeys for the mind's eye
Re: Fringe - anyone watching this show?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 07:00:06 AM »
Yeah I'm enjoying it as well.  Sort of like X-Files for the 21st century.
Mike Carss -- Altus : aural journeys for the mind's eye
www.altusmusic.ca

einstein36

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 07:59:04 AM »
oh yeah....one doesn't find very many good sci-fi shows anymore on tv, but this one had me hooked since episode 1.......
Twitter: ImagineerR
Facebook: www.facebook.com/einstein36

Dave Michuda

• View Profile
    • Low Light Mixes
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 12:55:12 PM »
I've been watching all year & really enjoying it.  As for the female lead, we were discussing her at work & comparing her to another female lead in another Fox show, Dollhouse.  Eliza Dushku stars in Dollhouse & the problem there is she is too hot.  The woman in Fringe is just right, very attractive but not over the top & very smart, which makes her sexier.

Dushku walking around in tank tops(or one of the shortest dresses I've ever seen) is just distracting.

mgriffin

• Hypnos Founder
  • Administrator
  • Life is a memory, and then it is nothing.
    • View Profile
    • www.hypnos.com
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 04:09:06 PM »
We started out watching this when it was new, but fell way behind until we started watching recordings again and now we're almost caught up.  I think this is a really interesting and weird show, with great characters.  Overall quite reminiscent of the best aspects of X-Files.  Very anxious to see where this is headed.
[ Mike Griffin, Hypnos Recordings ] email mg (at) hypnos.com | http://hypnos.com | http://twitter.com/mgsoundvisions

darkenedsoul

• View Profile
    • Official Darkened Soul Website
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2009, 07:24:51 PM »
The little tidbits of the professor are making things interesting as he can't remember half of what he did. I do like the show. Hopefully it stays around as it does still have potential. Interesting premise, makes you think of what goes on behind the scenes of what we may have inklings of....twisted!

Mike