MUSIC, AMBIENCE AND SOUND ART > Forum Member Projects News and Promotion

Saul Stokes w/Jason Sloan live

(1/2) > >>

saulstokes:
Hi Everyone, I'm pleased to announce the following concert date in Philadelphia.  In Addition, my next album, Metacollage, will be available for purchase the night of the concert. I'll try and have some sound clips posted early next month.

Saul Stokes w/Jason Sloan live at
The Gatherings Concert Series
Saturday 18 April 2009 at 8:00pm at
St. Mary's Hamilton Village
3916 Locust Walk in Philadelphia, PA
www.thegatherings.org

Saul Stokes live on
STAR'S END Ambient Radio - 04.19.09 Broadcasting 1 to 6am
88.5FM WXPN Philadelphia
www.starsend.org

ffcal:
Great to hear, Saul.  Sounds like a cool double bill.  I take it that the Metacollage CD be in one of your hand forged CD packages?

Forrest

saulstokes:
Hi Forrest,

Yes it's my wood case design but it's on a whole other level. First, the cd is actually manufactured instead of a home made cdr. Second, the cover stamp uses a high end Japanese ink made for wood. It's very crisp and looks like it was printed onto the wood versus a stamp. The artwork throughout was created by Brendan Dooley who created the artwork for Villa Galaxia. It comes with an internal satin finished professionally printed track card that's signed with the case number. I'll have images posted right before the Star's End show.

The music will be available on Itunes and Emusic etc. but I wanted to have something special for those who prefer a collectible.   

:)
s

cromag:
Thanks for the heads-up.  I usually listen to Stars End anyway, but I'll have to make a special point.

soma611:
Oh, no.  Not another box release!  I still haven't figured out how to open up the other two.  They're still virgins.   :P

It's great to hear you're coming back.  Looking forward to seeing you again, Saul.

Regards, 

Bill Beck
President, Vice President, Secretary & Treasurer
Saul Stokes Fan Club
PO Box Blip, Blip, Blip
Blip, NJ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version