Author Topic: Hello from Stephen Parsick  (Read 1608 times)

doombient

• View Profile
Hello from Stephen Parsick
« on: May 27, 2009, 06:22:32 AM »
Hi all,

just wanted to introduce myself as a new member. Some of you may know me through my own music and through my work with my other enterprise ['ramp]. Others may never have heard of me before so if thereŽs something youŽd like to know, just ask :).

IŽm located in Germany, my musical interests range from proto industrial (TG, SPK, NON, Cabaret Voltaire, Coil) to sequencer-driven stuff and ambient music (Eno, Robert Rich, Steve Roach). Likewise, I try to cover these areas with my own music. I have a certain soft spot for synthesiser and studio technology of all sorts... at least I have been told so :).

If youŽd like to get an impression what my music sounds like, please feel free to listen to it on www.musiczeit.com or click on the link below. I guess this would make a lot more sense than telling you a thousand words about my work.

Thanks for any warm welcome!

Cheers,

Stephen.
"Honour thy error as a hidden intention." (Brian Eno)

mgriffin

• Hypnos Founder
  • Administrator
  • Life is a memory, and then it is nothing.
    • View Profile
    • www.hypnos.com
Re: Hello from Stephen Parsick
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 09:23:02 AM »
Welcome, Stephen.

You mention "the link below" but I can't find any such link.  If you have a web site or mp3 page you meant to link to, it looks like the link is missing.
[ Mike Griffin, Hypnos Recordings ] email mg (at) hypnos.com | http://hypnos.com | http://twitter.com/mgsoundvisions

doombient

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 01:16:58 AM »
Hi Mark,

being used to the layout of some other forums, I thought there was a link showing up somewhere near the signature. I figured you can reach the link by clicking on the "www" globe to the left. I hope it will work. If not, please let me know :).

Cheers,

Stephen.
"Honour thy error as a hidden intention." (Brian Eno)

jim brenholts

• View Profile
    • rigel orionis
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 03:33:03 PM »
hey stephen! welcome. yes, the globe works. interesting sound indeed. check my link in the listening booth.
all the best and God bless
jim
www.rigelorionis.com

modulator_esp

• the lost tribe of Em
    • View Profile
    • Modulator ESP
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2009, 01:34:20 AM »
Hi Stephen :)