Author Topic: Have you ever paid for sex?  (Read 2337 times)

drone on

• View Profile
Have you ever paid for sex?
« on: June 06, 2009, 10:39:55 PM »
If I don't get, ahem...relief, soon, I am contemplating doing this.  Besides being illegal/risky healthwise/morally wrong, is there anything good about it?

Bill Binkelman

Re: Have you ever paid for sex?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 06:06:40 AM »
10 bucks says this thread gets shut down after a few posts as being too controversial in  ;D

Personally, I am for legalizing prostitution in order to (a) make it safer for the women who actually want to do it, (b) removing the criminal element - especially the violent pimps and johns - who make money off the labor of women without working for it, (c) legalizing it will, I hope, cut down on the human trafficking element and also hopefully help free those women who are trapped into it by force or circumstance, (d) structure it like any other recreational business, set it up for paying taxes (both worker paying ss taxes and the customer paying sales tax), offer health care, etc.....yeah, pretty crazy, huh?...

So, you can infer from the above that I have absolutely no moral qualms about "the oldest profession," however I myself have never availed myself of a woman's services for pay...too shy and inhibited when it comes down to it, I suppose.

jim brenholts

• View Profile
    • rigel orionis
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 07:27:16 AM »
every man who has had a failed marriage will tell you that he paid dearly for sex!
 ;D :D ;) >:( :o 8) ::)
all the best and God bless
jim
www.rigelorionis.com

Seren

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 08:03:11 AM »
interesting thread....

I've not paid for sex, though on one occasion in a long gap between relationships some years back, I considered it.

I had a previous partner who was a therapist and after something went public she told me about some of the things people do to get their kicks. Since then, unless I knew the person personally, I think I'd be too scared to do so now - too many things and people out there.....Not wanting to put you off but perhaps your better off being nice to yourself until your situation changes....

einstein36

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 11:13:24 AM »
LOL...
well..that's why there's such a place called, The Bunny Ranch in Neveda...clean fun sex ;D and it's very legal...

If I don't get, ahem...relief, soon, I am contemplating doing this.  Besides being illegal/risky healthwise/morally wrong, is there anything good about it?
Twitter: ImagineerR
Facebook: www.facebook.com/einstein36

SunDummy

• "Calm seas do not create good mariners."
    • View Profile
    • SunDummy.com
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 12:57:01 PM »
We all pay for sex in one way or another, don't we?   ;)

One of my college buddies hired a prostitute while traveling around Germany.  He said it was the most degrading thing he'd ever done.  The woman told him to hurry up, she had to get home to feed her newborn.  He said it was about the most un-sexy sex he'd ever had.
I wish I was a Glowworm; a Glowworm's never glum. 'Cause how can you be grumpy, when the sun shines out your bum?

www.sundummy.com

cromag

• Just slightly off-topic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2009, 06:14:51 PM »
every man who has had a failed marriage will tell you that he paid dearly for sex!
 ;D :D ;) >:( :o 8) ::)

I'm glad you posted that, jim.  It's the first thing that occurred to me!
Science News, Vol. 175, No. 9, April 25, 2009, page 1 -- "New mapping of the human genome shows none of us are normal."

Paul Vnuk (Ma Ja Le)

• View Profile
    • Paul's Myspace
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2009, 07:06:03 PM »
Yes I have paid for and am still paying for sex, I have 2 children with number 3 on the way!
"I liken good ambient to good poetry ... enjoyable, often powerful, and usually unpopular" APK

judd stephens

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2009, 09:09:39 PM »
Just think about all that cool ambient music you could be buying instead  :P 8)