Author Topic: the half blood prince  (Read 2321 times)

jim brenholts

• View Profile
    • rigel orionis
the half blood prince
« on: July 15, 2009, 06:36:00 PM »

;D ;D ;D
this is a great movie. while, like all the hp movies, it is missing much of the book it is very entertaining and captures the gist of the book. i loved every minute!
all the best and God bless
jim
www.rigelorionis.com

cromag

• Just slightly off-topic
    • View Profile
Re: the half blood prince
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 07:36:23 PM »
I haven't seen it yet, but my daughter has.  One of her friends held a "birthday party" at the local mall and they all went to see the movie together.

We've had an annual tradition of seeing the movies as a family since they started, but the kids are growing up. :sigh:
Science News, Vol. 175, No. 9, April 25, 2009, page 1 -- "New mapping of the human genome shows none of us are normal."

sirtokealot

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 01:52:50 PM »
i have got to watch the harry potter movies, i have not even seen the first one. i need to sit down and get stuck into the whole thing i think
music is love

darkenedsoul

• View Profile
    • Official Darkened Soul Website
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 04:50:48 PM »
Well me and the girlfriend saw it today, darker than others (good), not happy about what happened to a certain character (and heard something else happened but didn't manifest - voldemort related) so guess I have to wait for the next (and last) one for things to be done? Still was decent enough but a bit long at ~2.5hrs for what all went on in it imho.

Seren

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 01:06:26 AM »
it is dark, both in tone and lack of colours - but a hell of a lot of teenage kissing angst - appropriate for the age of the characters but not something I tend to watch as a choice :o

darkenedsoul

• View Profile
    • Official Darkened Soul Website
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 10:16:45 PM »
My g/f has some of the books but not all so may if I can get around to it I'll borrow what she has and get her the others so I can see it from a different perspective. It has gotten darker as time has gone on (yay!) but last movie left me kind of wanting at the end part of it. Not quite what I expected/heard (I forgot who died, thought was diff. person)) so I was kinda bummed out on that part but the other part I read/heard didn't happen so have to wait for the next one. Is there going to be 1 or 2 more movies to finish this off? I know at least 1 but thought it was 2 before it was all done.

Mike