Author Topic: Fiore  (Read 974 times)

sraymar

• View Profile
    • Steve Raymar
Fiore
« on: August 22, 2009, 05:46:46 PM »
A couple years back a yogurt shop went up near my place called CeFiore which served nothing but Italian style yogurt, sort of a fringe kinda place that probably felt it stood a chance because the economy was booming. They closed down in december last year as the economic bubble burst.

I also like to walk up to this grocery store about a mile east of my place to get water refills from a machine and for some reason after walking by this one shop I noticed its name was Fiore Flowers. The name Fiore kept popping up.

While taking a walk in Laguna Beach I noticed from across the main beach another shop calle Fiore. I kept wonder if this meant something, kind of an odd sync(small snychronistic coincidense).

Last week the dead body of a swimsuit model whose last name was Fiore was found stuffed in a suitcase tossed in a garbage dumpster just five miles or so west of my place. 

I've had simular psychic things like this happen in the past. For instance when I was in high school I bought a Peter Framton solo album out of the blue, I even learned a solo acoustic guitar piece from it called Ha' Penny. A couple years later he does Framton Comes Alive and for a year or so is the biggest rock star on the planet. I've referred to it as catching 'psychic wind'.

Anybody else?

Steve

Ambient isn't just for technicians!

The artist isn't a special kind of man, but every man is a special kind of artist.

Don't be afraid to grow, give yourself a chance.