Author Topic: Forrest Fang "Phantoms" CD (now available from iTunes and Projekt)  (Read 6723 times)

ffcal

• View Profile
Re: Forrest Fang "Phantoms" CD (now available from iTunes and Projekt)
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2009, 08:41:55 PM »
I recently picked this up via steveroach.com's site.  I've been able to give it a really good listen now and I must say I think it's your finest work.  Excellent work Forrest! ~ Jesse

Hey, thanks Jesse, I appreciate it!

Forrest

LNerell

• View Profile
    • Personal website
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2009, 09:54:52 AM »
I recently picked this up via steveroach.com's site.  I've been able to give it a really good listen now and I must say I think it's your finest work.  Excellent work Forrest! ~ Jesse

I'll have to second what Jesse said about it being your finest work Forrest. I think I've gotten all of your CDs (and an LP too) over the years, and I think its just a great CD, am really enjoying it. Well done.  :)
Take care.

- Loren Nerell

mgriffin

• Hypnos Founder
  • Administrator
  • Life is a memory, and then it is nothing.
    • View Profile
    • www.hypnos.com
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2009, 10:00:00 AM »
Nobody puts Gongland in the corner!

(homage to the late Patrick Swayze)  ;)
[ Mike Griffin, Hypnos Recordings ] email mg (at) hypnos.com | http://hypnos.com | http://twitter.com/mgsoundvisions

ffcal

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2009, 09:48:05 PM »
Thanks, guys.  Loren, I'm glad you liked it.  The curse with having a discography is trying to live up to your next album.  Absent that, leaving enough space so that you forgot everything you did before seems to be the next best thing.  That Immersion event down in Pomona with you, Steve R. and Djam Karet sounds like fun.  Good luck!

Forrest