Author Topic: Sexy Ambient  (Read 14370 times)

einstein36

• View Profile
Re: Sexy Ambient
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2007, 01:43:08 PM »
some of us just get in the groove of things:)...

All through the night?!  Good lord, I thought we were all old guys on this board!!!   ;)

On the other end of the spectrum, how about this:  http://www.obscurica.com/sloppy_seconds.html

(double entendre is accidental, I assure you...   ::))
Twitter: ImagineerR
Facebook: www.facebook.com/einstein36

uhurit

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2007, 01:58:49 PM »
Al Gromer Khan?

g.@.b.

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2007, 03:54:21 PM »
The Michael Whalen is nice sounding and all, but what about if one wants go longer than 54 minutes...what about those of us who like long love making sessions all through the night???:)

Put it on "repeat all";D

I'm guessing you don't have kids (with homework, projects, extra-curricular activities, PTA meetings & early AM school buses t'catch)  :D

mgriffin

• Hypnos Founder
  • Administrator
  • Life is a memory, and then it is nothing.
    • View Profile
    • www.hypnos.com
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2007, 04:00:20 PM »
I think it's only appropriate to label ambient "sexy" if it's been composed while nude.  Enjoy all of my releases now.

On a serious but sexy note... I played live back in June with a friend of mine's project under the moniker Transcendent Device (I was doing the minimal, dark-ambient soundscapes, my friend was playing large tribal drums and chanting)... After our set, I stuck around the club quite awhile to watch some other acts (Boyd Rice with Z'ev = really bad noise music) and later in the evening some girl grabs me and starts playing tonsil hockey with me.  I tried to push her away but I couldn't... she had her arms around my head!  Needless to say, I got a really bad head cold a few days later. I don't think it was worth it.  Apparently I am one hot ambient dude... but don't even know it.

J.

That's no woman, baby... that's a MAN!
[ Mike Griffin, Hypnos Recordings ] email mg (at) hypnos.com | http://hypnos.com | http://twitter.com/mgsoundvisions

einstein36

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2007, 05:10:03 PM »
ahhh yes, that would be correct....I am living the bachelor dream:).....

The Michael Whalen is nice sounding and all, but what about if one wants go longer than 54 minutes...what about those of us who like long love making sessions all through the night???:)

Put it on "repeat all";D

I'm guessing you don't have kids (with homework, projects, extra-curricular activities, PTA meetings & early AM school buses t'catch)  :D

Bill Binkelman

« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2007, 09:33:12 AM »
ahhh yes, that would be correct....I am living the bachelor dream:).....

Ummmm, we would need some pictures as proof that it's NOT a dream, if you get my drift. ::) Any photos of your latest honey?   ;D

Put it on "repeat all";D

Plus Darren obviously has me by 20 years in age. At 53, my days of stamina are over, to say the least (unless we're talking cheerleaders... :o

einstein36

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2007, 05:12:47 PM »
uhhhh..okay guys, you caught me red handed...:)..what can I say heheheh