Author Topic: Reducing my cd collection  (Read 1182 times)

iomoth

• View Profile
Reducing my cd collection
« on: November 29, 2009, 12:32:43 PM »
I have enjoyed this forum for many years but I've never posted here. I was going to sell some of my cds on ebay again but I would rather sell them here,if possible.To give you an idea as to what I have for sale, I'll name a few: eluvium, steve roach, diatonis, rapoon, aglaia, bernhard gunter, xenis emputae traveling band, tarkatak,brent gutzeit, matt borghi, john hudak, seth nehil, dronaement. I still listen to cds but I find myself enjoying flac and mp3 files more and more these days. I think you'll find the prices to your liking and they are all in excellent condition. I thought I could send a text file to those who are interested of the first batch of cds I am selling. Shipping will be reasonable, discounts for multiple items. I have the same user name on ebay if you would like to check my history. I thank you all for providing such an excellent forum for this small ambient corner of the world.

iomoth

• View Profile
Re: Reducing my cd collection
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 02:41:49 PM »
I just joined mediafire so here's a link to my list: http://www.mediafire.com/?wihdyumn4mz

darren bergstein

• View Profile
Re: Reducing my cd collection
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 08:38:54 AM »
i'm interested in some titles. please provide an email address for contact - if you like, you can send it to me privately. thanks.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 10:15:25 AM by ubikman »
DARREN BERGSTEIN
> Periphery & Anodize / tactile visual audio / www.otperiphery.com / www.anodizesound.com
> Groupthink / wayward electroacoustic murmurings / www.groupthinksounds.com
> e: eimag@verizon.net