Author Topic: imagineer albums available for FREE download!  (Read 3269 times)

jim brenholts

• View Profile
    • rigel orionis
imagineer albums available for FREE download!
« on: December 08, 2007, 08:10:24 PM »
over at www.rigelorionis.com darren rogers and i have posted some albums for free download. we have posted his first two cd's - infinity search and inner light of the soul - our second collaboration - beyond the edge of the universe - and my first solo release - a cold day in purgatory. inner light and cold day are double albums and beyond the edge is a triple. it's some cool stuff with some harsh edges. i think you'll like the sounds!
all the best and God bless
jim
www.rigelorionis.com

darkenedsoul

• View Profile
    • Official Darkened Soul Website
Re: imagineer albums available for FREE download!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 03:45:50 PM »
Ah! Now I see 2 additional that I am pulling down (the bottom two) as I think I got the others last week. I'll have to check on my NAS box. Thanks!

Mike

einstein36

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 04:31:35 PM »
You're quite welcome...in fact, I am thinking about putting at least maybe a couple of more of my albums up for free download:)..
Twitter: ImagineerR
Facebook: www.facebook.com/einstein36

darkenedsoul

• View Profile
    • Official Darkened Soul Website
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 07:51:39 PM »
You're quite welcome...in fact, I am thinking about putting at least maybe a couple of more of my albums up for free download:)..

Do you still have them for sale when you put them up for free or only newer releases? I have a second release I haven't put out for free yet. Folks who care to can still buy them. I need to get the split artwork up on the store side and fix the shipping costs as they are not what they should be so I have to dig for that in osCommerce.

Mike