Author Topic: Great ambient collaboration...  (Read 1198 times)

einstein36

• View Profile
Great ambient collaboration...
« on: December 27, 2009, 06:36:27 PM »
Hi there, just wanted to let everyone know that I have posted a great ambient collaboration between our late dear friend Rigel Orionis and Seren...
I would also like to take this opportunity to announce that Imagineer Records is back from the ashes:

You can listen to the awesome ambient song called, Wings and then Hammers here:  http://imagineerrecords.com/

Twitter: ImagineerR
Facebook: www.facebook.com/einstein36

einstein36

• View Profile
Re: Great ambient collaboration...
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 04:55:33 PM »
Just wanted to let everyone know that I also made my website visitor friendly in that visitors can leave comments as they wish without needing to sign up, etc.

Enjoy..

Seren

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 07:47:09 AM »
Hi everyone, just seen a little misunderstanding here....

I submitted the track 'Wings, Then Hammers' to Jim to be part of the updated version of 'Tracks Across the Universe' he was working on. Jim was very enthusiastic about the track and accepted it, preferring it above the more drifting and ambient pieces I also sent him to consider..

Darren and I were emailing recently and I offered the track for anything that might be part of a dedication web page/cd/MP3 to Jim.

The track is not a collaberation, though I would have been honoured if it had been as he was very supportive in his appreciation of my music and the music of many,many others.

Sorry Darren, did not mean to give you the impression it had been a joint work :-[

einstein36

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 11:26:14 AM »
Definitely sorry about that....sheesh...this is what happens when one gets old...one has CRS disease(Can't remember Shit) ;D
but a great song by Seren, so please go check it out..