Author Topic: Mathias Grassow & Alio Die - Praha  (Read 1190 times)

El culto

• View Profile
Mathias Grassow & Alio Die - Praha
« on: November 15, 2010, 04:22:34 PM »
Hello to all Hypnos members,

since weīve read the new "rules" for "self promotion postings" we are not sure if itīs acceptable for us to post this announcement. If itīs against the rules just delete the topic.....

As the header says there is a new CD coming out soon - we offer this release (Digipak Edition) as a preorder right now - the CD can be combined with any other releases from our site without additional shipping coast.

More infos, audio examples and a special order form you can find here:

http://www.el-culto.com/music/projects/mathiasgrassow/praha.html

All the best wishes
Tomas
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 04:32:35 PM by El culto »

drone on

• View Profile
Re: Mathias Grassow & Alio Die - Praha
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 01:22:08 AM »
I'm really looking forward to this, along with the other 3 new Alio Die discs.  Hopefully Projekt or Hypnos in the US will stock these in the not-too-distant future, which saves US customers big money as they sell for about $15 each.  Last year I got the trio of Aglaia releases direct from A.Die and it worked out to something like $23 per disc.  I wish I had waited and got them from Projekt or Hypnos. 

El culto

• View Profile
Re: Mathias Grassow & Alio Die - Praha
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 11:50:33 AM »
Just an info...we are starting to ship all the preorders tomorrow. The Preorder option will be available till next week....Since we have only a ltd amount of copies in stock, we cannot guarantee to have this release available later on.

Cheers,
Tomas