OTHER THINGS IN THE WORLD THAN MUSIC > Everything and Nothing

Pet Sounds

(1/3) > >>

g.@.b.:
A neat thread from the old forum. Today, we hoodwinked our kids, telling them we were going for a ride to see friends (which was true). We had to put our 16 year old Springer Spaniel, Valiant, down this past August (old age/failing health), and this morning, we picked up our brand new, 8 week old Springer puppy!

So far unnamed, we're letting our son & daughter think up a few on their own.

APK:
Beautiful dog, gab.
I used to have a brown/white springer. Full of energy !

mgriffin:

--- Quote from: g.@.b. on December 08, 2007, 02:40:24 PM ---A neat thread from the old forum. Today, we hoodwinked our kids, telling them we were going for a ride to see friends (which was true). We had to put our 16 year old Springer Spaniel, Valiant, down this past August (old age/failing health), and this morning, we picked up our brand new, 8 week old Springer puppy!

--- End quote ---

You got FIVE identical dogs?  Wow!

I think you should name them Simon, Nick, John, Roger and Andy.

jim brenholts:

--- Quote from: mgriffin on December 08, 2007, 02:49:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: g.@.b. on December 08, 2007, 02:40:24 PM ---A neat thread from the old forum. Today, we hoodwinked our kids, telling them we were going for a ride to see friends (which was true). We had to put our 16 year old Springer Spaniel, Valiant, down this past August (old age/failing health), and this morning, we picked up our brand new, 8 week old Springer puppy!

--- End quote ---

You got FIVE identical dogs?  Wow!

I think you should name them Simon, Nick, John, Roger and Andy.

--- End quote ---

john, paul, ringo, george and griff

APK:
Let us know the name when its decided.

Mine was called "Nico".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version