OTHER THINGS IN THE WORLD THAN MUSIC > Everything and Nothing

cheese

(1/3) > >>

jim brenholts:
of course george is a cheese

SunDummy:
What, no Stilton?!

mgriffin:
I'm seriously tempted to give you -1 karma for including "American" in a list of anyone's favorite cheeses.

Antdude:
What, no Red Leicester, Tilsit, Caerphilly, Bel Paese, Red Windsor, Stilton, Emmental, Gruyère, Norwegian Jarlsberg, Liptauer, Lancashire, White Stilton, Danish Blue, Double Gloucester, Cheshire, Dorset Blue Vinney, Brie, Roquefort, Pont l'Evêque, Port Salut, Savoyard, Saint-Paulin, Carré de l'Est, Bresse-Bleu, Boursin, Camembert, Gouda, Edam, Caithness, Smoked Austrian, Sage Derby, Wensleydale, Greek Feta, Gorgonzola, Parmesan, Mozzarella, Pipo Crème, Danish Fynbo, Czech sheep's milk, "Venezuelan Beaver Cheese, Ilchester, or Limburger?

A little fermented curd will do the trick.....

jim brenholts:
there! an expanded list of choices. please feel free to change your vote.
my research revealed that there are 2,987,634.78 different varieties of cheese. i chose to limit the list to the  16 listed here. we can run future polls and have playoffs among the winners - sorta the bcs (bowl cheese series) of the hypnos forum.
(griff - please don't allow this poll to have an effect on my karma ratings!  :o   :'(   :-*    ::)    ???   :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version