Author Topic: New: Transformation of separate self by Apollonius & 33 Tetragammon  (Read 788 times)

Apollonius

• View Profile
    • Resonating Earth
Hi there,
I've just discovered this forum. My name is Eelke van Hoof (artist name Apollonius) and I'm a musician from The Netherlands. I'm making deep ambient music with my soulmate Wasili Papadopoulos (artist name 33 Tetragammon) and so far we've released 5 albums together and 1 solo album by me. We are both fans of Ophoi, Robert Rich, lustmord and Steve Roach. I'm very curious what you guys would think of our music and any comments are welcome whether they are 'positive' or 'negative'; we're still learning and are especially interested in knowing what the effect of our music is on people's body, mind and soul. Here is our latest release. It's a download only (we also made two cd's). Thanks beforehand for taking the time to listen. Cheers from The Lowlands, EvH.

richardgurtler

• View Profile
    • My Discogs profile and shop
Re: New: Transformation of separate self by Apollonius & 33 Tetragammon
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 02:10:18 AM »
Hi Eelke, welcome at Hypnos, it's really nice to meet you on this forum. I just got your "Resonating Earth" and "The Child Set Free" CDs, so I can't wait to explore some darker soundworlds from The Lowlands. Met vriendelijke groet... :)

Richard