HYPNOS RECORDINGS > Hypnos Label Releases

Vidna Obmana - The Surreal Sanctuary

<< < (2/3) > >>

richardgurtler:
Yes, totally agree with you, combox!!! Big thanks to all labels who keep alive this physical format packaged in truly beautiful digipaks. Last 4 Hypnos CDs are great examples or the newest from Steve Roach by Projekt, "Quiet Music" 3CD digipak, or Erik W°llo "Silent Currents" 2CD. Once again, big thanks to all of you, guys!!!

Richard

mgriffin:
If labels give listeners what they want, and listeners support the labels by purchasing those CD releases, everybody ends up happy!

combox:
Cool! Glad to hear that Mike!
I also wanted to ask you about  - will you re-press in the future your Robert Rich albums that were as the jewel case into the digipacks? That would be awesome.
I mean these albums:

- Humidity (3 cd)
 - Sunyata
 - Inner Landscapes
 - Somnium

mgriffin:
Somnium and Humidity are still in print. When those run out of copies, we will discuss with Robert whether he wants to re-press them, and if so, we would be in favor of digipak releases. Also we know Robert himself likes the digipak format, as evidenced by his latest album Ylang.

As for Sunyata and Inner Landscapes, we planned to let those "rest" out of print for a while and see what demand looks like. I'd like to talk to Robert at some point about possibly reissuing these, and as I said above, if we do it, the format will probably be digipak.

Scott M2:

--- Quote from: mgriffin on August 26, 2011, 02:41:08 PM ---If labels give listeners what they want, and listeners support the labels by purchasing those CD releases, everybody ends up happy!

--- End quote ---

Yes! After all my personal lobbying for Hypnos CDs with spines,
I've happily bought all the digipak releases.
Oh - and the music is great too...  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version