Author Topic: Oophoi "Potala" out now on Penumbra CdR  (Read 1244 times)

Campus Stellae

• View Profile
Oophoi "Potala" out now on Penumbra CdR
« on: April 16, 2011, 04:37:34 AM »
hello everybody,
"Potala" is out on Penumbra CdR, it is the first digital edition of this Ep.
You can find it on Discogs at: http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=oophoi
along with many other Oophoi titles and some archive copies of Umbra and Penumbra catalog.

Ein Sophistry

• View Profile
Re: Oophoi "Potala" out now on Penumbra CdR
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 11:44:52 PM »
Great news for the less-than-hip crowd. I'm glad Umbra and Penumbra are still around. Regarding some of the older CDr releases, will these be newly burned copies? Some of the ones I'd purchased previously had I think been sitting around too long and degraded slightly, resulting in audible pops and clicks (this was certainly the exception and not the rule). I'd love to be able to replace these with fresh copies.

Many thanks.
Ain Sophistry
In Pursuit of Philosophical/Scientific Clarity in Scientific/Philosophical Thought.

Campus Stellae

• View Profile
Re: Oophoi "Potala" out now on Penumbra CdR
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 04:16:34 AM »
The archive copies listed on Discogs have the usual Umbra and Penumbra color artwork but the stickers are missing, they caused cracks and pops in some cases. I'm ready to send replacement copies free of charge, Ein Sophistry, so you can contact me.
"Potala" is a digital reissue of the vinyl, it has a newly designed cover artwork and is Penumbra 048.
A new reissue of "Dreams" set is the next step, with the original artworks of the first Umbra edition.