Author Topic: Digipacks  (Read 2261 times)

hdibrell

• View Profile
Digipacks
« on: May 01, 2011, 10:29:41 AM »
I received Nebulae- The Path of White Clouds a week or so ago and just got Steve Brand- Avatara a few days ago. I really like both releases , but I'm especially pleased with the digipack format for new Hypnos releases. The artwork is attractive and I can read the spines easily. They look like they will hold up very well. Great job, Mike and Lena!
Never regret money spent on old books, old dogs or old friends.

richardgurtler

• View Profile
    • My Discogs profile and shop
Re: Digipacks
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 10:57:56 AM »
Yes, I can only agree with Harry's words, the newest Hypnos digipaks look really nice, they perfectly fit the music. So also my big thanks to Mike & Lena!!! Now I keep an eye on my mailbox for "Avatara" CD. All the best from your big Slovak fan... :)

Richard

mgriffin

• Hypnos Founder
  • Administrator
  • Life is a memory, and then it is nothing.
    • View Profile
    • www.hypnos.com
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 09:04:42 AM »
Thanks, Harry and Richard. We appreciate the feedback, and we're very happy with the new packaging format as well. I expect we'll continue with digipak releases for the foreseeable future.
[ Mike Griffin, Hypnos Recordings ] email mg (at) hypnos.com | http://hypnos.com | http://twitter.com/mgsoundvisions

richardgurtler

• View Profile
    • My Discogs profile and shop
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 10:50:14 AM »
Thank you, Mike! I am very glad to know you will keep this packaging format for the future releases, I just received "Avatara" CD and it looks absolutely magnificent!!! I can imagine this packaging is more expensive, so I hope there will be still enough people to support your label, artists and releases and you will be able to keep this format as long as possible. For me, it's a great pleasure to be one of them. Thank you and all the best to all of you... :)

Richard

combox

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 02:44:30 PM »
yes, I like digipacks also a lot!
If I could re-issue all vidna obmana albums ( they all almost on jewel cases) in digipacks format I would do this. But I Hope in the future - there will be more re-pressing in the digipacks.
Steve roach will do now only digipacks! and this is amazing! I hope the old albums will be reprinted also as digipacks))