OTHER THINGS IN THE WORLD THAN MUSIC > Art and Literature, Movies and TV

"Remodel With Swan Parts" published today

(1/5) > >>

mgriffin:
I already posted about this on Facebook, so many Hypnos Forum regulars have already seen this, but here's my "brag" for those of you who missed it.

A science fiction short story of mine was published today at a science fiction, fantasy and horror webzine called Electric Spec. The story is "Remodel With Swan Parts," and it's available here:

http://www.electricspec.com/issues/volume-6-issue-2-may-31-2011/remodel-with-swan-parts-by-michael-griffin.asp

Of my story, the editors of Electric Spec say:
And for those of you who are wondering just how far the trend of botox and boob jobs will go, check out "Remodel with Swan Parts" by Michael Griffin. Safe to say, the trend ain't pretty.

Thanks for the comments, notes and pats on the back delivered via Facebook today.

einstein36:
Way to go Mike....
that was a great story......hope to see many more stories from you in the future:)...

BTW..I have to ask, how do you juggle music and writing at the same time???
for me to concentrate on my writing, I had to put my music on the back burner for now ....
you sir, are an awesome man...

cromag:
Very nice!  I love it when "a current trend" takes an unfortunate turn!  8)

mgriffin:

--- Quote from: einstein36 on May 31, 2011, 06:54:14 PM ---Way to go Mike....
that was a great story......hope to see many more stories from you in the future:)...

BTW..I have to ask, how do you juggle music and writing at the same time???
for me to concentrate on my writing, I had to put my music on the back burner for now ....
you sir, are an awesome man...

--- End quote ---

Thanks Darren!

I really don't juggle music and writing at the same time. I have separate times set aside for each. And as far as "music," there's the music-related activities of running Hypnos, which I've been keeping up on as usual, and the music-related activities of making my own new recordings, which I've basically put on the back burner too, for a while.

mgriffin:

--- Quote from: cromag on May 31, 2011, 08:32:22 PM ---Very nice!  I love it when "a current trend" takes an unfortunate turn!  8)

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Cromag -- I appreciate the comment.

Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version