I stop by the 12k site quite often to see whats happening and I had never seen this beautiful little manifesto before...thought Id share. http://www.12k.com/index.php/site/about/
TWELVE PRINCIPLES UPON WHICH 12K WAS FOUNDED:
1. Don't tell listeners what they want to hear, let them discover that for themselves.
2. Treat your audience as they are: intelligent, passionate lovers of art and sound.
3. Evolve constantly, but slowly.
4. Stay quiet, stay small.
5. Strive for timelessness.
6. Never try to be perfect. Beauty is imperfection.
7. Simplicity. Anti-Design.
8. Never try to innovate, be true to yourself, and innovation may happen.
9. Explore sound as art, as a physical phenomenon — with emotion.
10. Develop community.
11. Be spontaneous.
12. Everything will change.