OTHER THINGS IN THE WORLD THAN MUSIC > Computers, Internet and Technology

Steve Jobs 1955-2011

<< < (4/4)

mgriffin:
I finally stumbled across the "Here's to the crazy ones" version narrated by Steve Jobs.

Apple Steve Jobs The Crazy Ones - NEVER BEFORE AIRED 1997

Julio Di Benedetto:
Special post Mike......it touches my heart that in this world of icy cold techno-capitalism there is a purity of vision that works within the rape, rampage and pillage of our everyday world...sorry for being over dramatic but still and yet, that was a sales tool for apple that Jobs tapped into...a little techno-capitalistic madison avenue slight of hand.

Not so....that was a dreamer, who saw through it and still somehow brought the giant to his knees.

Stay hungry, Stay Foolish

JeromeDisney:
I have just returned from a holiday in Dubrovnik, Croatia, and while I was there I finally managed to finish his autobiography. (I had started it about 6 or 7 months previously). The one thing that struck me about the book was that the same driving, uncompromising personality that lead him to achieve great things was the same one that took his life. He refused to be told what and how to do things - and that worked fine for his products but when it came to his health he took the same attitude - and that cost him dearly. An amazing man in many ways, but not without serious flaws and a deep-rooted insecurity.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version