Author Topic: Hypnos Colabs  (Read 1183 times)

cbmcclintock

• View Profile
Hypnos Colabs
« on: November 17, 2011, 02:58:04 PM »
Hello everyone -
I just wanted to start a thread about what Hypnos artist I would like to see collaborate.  I would love to see a Jeff Pearce and Saul Stokes album (or even just a song) or maybe M. Griffin and Numina.  Who would YOU like to see work together?  Just curious.

hdibrell

• View Profile
Re: Hypnos Colabs
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 03:17:27 PM »
I think Seren Fford and Forrest Fang (Sans Serif) would make for some interesting music. But there are so many combinations that would or could.
Never regret money spent on old books, old dogs or old friends.

mgriffin

• Hypnos Founder
  • Administrator
  • Life is a memory, and then it is nothing.
    • View Profile
    • www.hypnos.com
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 03:55:17 PM »
I think there was a longer topic of this type in the past, but it might not have been limited to Hypnos artists.

Also, Jesse and I have talked about collaborating, and I think it will probably happen at some point.
[ Mike Griffin, Hypnos Recordings ] email mg (at) hypnos.com | http://hypnos.com | http://twitter.com/mgsoundvisions

drone on

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 10:54:02 PM »
Having listened to Seed, Thermal Transfer, and Sonic Continuum today at work, this is an interesting topic.  Yes, an M. Griffin and Numina collaboration would be interesting.  In fact, MG working with any of the Hypnos artists would be interesting.  I think a Robert Scott Thompson/Jeff Pearce album would be really cool, too.  Although I'm not sure if JP is planning on doing more ambient type albums in the future (??)

judd stephens

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 12:04:55 AM »
Vir Unis and Saul Stokes again! 

judd stephens

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 12:06:14 AM »
I do second or third the collab of Numina and M. Griffin.  That could be pretty interesting.

Paul Vnuk (Ma Ja Le)

• View Profile
    • Paul's Myspace
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2011, 10:20:58 AM »
Ok...I'l shake some stuff up here and jump in with my own purely selfish collaboration wish...I would love to do an album of my ethic percussion and synth playing with Saul Stokes wonderfully weird synth and percussion scapes and Jeff Pearce's guitar and stick playing!!!

Of course I would want the three players to play live in the studio and not just be a mail in work...oh I can dream cant I...  ;D

Back to your regularly scheduled program!
"I liken good ambient to good poetry ... enjoyable, often powerful, and usually unpopular" APK

Julio Di Benedetto

• Life is a privilege, not a right!
    • View Profile
    • Digtalvoices
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2011, 08:37:28 AM »
Ok...I'l shake some stuff up here and jump in with my own purely selfish collaboration wish...I would love to do an album of my ethic percussion and synth playing with Saul Stokes wonderfully weird synth and percussion scapes and Jeff Pearce's guitar and stick playing!!!

That would be an epic performance...I can already hear it in my head!