OTHER THINGS IN THE WORLD THAN MUSIC > Marketplace

WTB: Some Redshift CDs

(1/2) > >>

doombient:
Hi all,

I´m looking for copies of Redshift´s "Halo" and "Oblivion" albums. Missed out on buying these when they came out as I was too broke to buy CDs back then. If you happen to have a spare copy you´d like to part with, please let me know.

Cheers,

Stephen.

drone on:
Good luck on Halo.  haven't seen one for sale in years.  You might want to download off Music Zeit; it was remastered there so you'd probably get better sound quality than the original CD.

doombient:
Thanks for the hint but I do not buy downloads. I want CDs.

Especially "Halo" since I had the pleasure of listening to the title track in Mark´s living-room before the album was actually released.

Stephen

drone on:
I'm the same way--it doesn't exist if it's not on CD (guess I won't be buying your new download, he he).

If you listened to it in Mark's living room you should have bootlegged it!  :P

But seriously, good luck.  If it shows up on Discogs someone's probably gonna want $200 for it.  I wish Mark would start re-issuing the CD's (at least Ether, Down Time, Siren, & Halo) in remastered form as he did on the first Redshift album.  Then we wouldn't have to pay our whole months' rent for one album!

doombient:

--- Quote from: drone on on November 24, 2011, 02:54:30 PM ---I'm the same way--it doesn't exist if it's not on CD (guess I won't be buying your new download, he he).
[...]

--- End quote ---

8)

Stephen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version