Author Topic: download to cdr>  (Read 2652 times)

spunknik

• View Profile
download to cdr>
« on: March 15, 2008, 05:38:41 AM »
I downloaded a free e.p. by the group MWVM.How can I get the download to a cdr?It keeps telling me that the file format is not supported.I am using Nero.

zzzone.net

• a numbers station ||| zzzone.net
    • View Profile
    • zzzone.net
Re: download to cdr>
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 06:30:24 AM »
You need to select "audio CD" format in Nero Burning ROM.

Then drag the files to Nero or browse to them.

Burn.

jim brenholts

• View Profile
    • rigel orionis
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 10:15:24 AM »
sometimes the artists can make the files incompatible with cdr burning software. i am able to use acidpro to convert them to wav files. i have found no other way to do that but i am told that there is software that can convert the files easily.
all the best and God bless
jim
www.rigelorionis.com

darkenedsoul

• View Profile
    • Official Darkened Soul Website
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 02:15:21 PM »
I made mine in I think 320kbps for high quality mp3's in the zip file off my website (have to register to be able to get to it). It's also at www.earthmantra.com website which includes artwork and also at last.fm as well (probably no artwork there for it). I find that when I make a track in Ableton I have to load it into Sound Forge and resave it as a Wave file after usually taking out extra silence or tweaking fade in/out on it. Then I render it to an mp3 as well at anywhere from 128-256kpbs depending on where I am going to upload it. I use Nero pretty much exclusively for burning. I also don't burn at max speed, I drop it down to usually 8-16x and use Wave files when I do CD-R's that come through via any sales off website. I have to get the shopping cart fixed as something isn't quite right after creating an account and logging into it.