MUSIC, AMBIENCE AND SOUND ART > Music Gearheads Tech Talk

24/16bit Downloadable Loop Packs

(1/2) > >>

James Johnson:
I know many of you are musicians as well as listeners and wanted to let ya'll know that I've begun to add ACIDized loops to the STORE area of my site.

Not sure if any of you know, but I've been creating,editing and finalizing ACID loops for "Sonic Foundry" now Sony Creative Software for the past 9 years and counting. The loops I'll be offering will span a wide range of genres, but always be centralized in the roots of ambient / cinematic music. The loops will be offered in sets of 10 containing BOTH 16 & 24bit versions within each set.

This is straight along the lines of the work I do for Saul Stokes and his http://www.blipdrums.com portal. Only difference being that these loops will be much less "percussion" based and more focused on the melodic side. I have 3 sets available now and will be adding more over the weekend.
http://www.james-johnson.net

LNerell:
What no Apple loops?  ;D I know, their's no pleasing some people.  :P  Good luck with this James, sounds like an interesting idea, maybe I should start selling some gamelan loops.

mgriffin:
I hate to spread extremely harsh, negative gossip, but... I think James is a Windows guy!

James Johnson:

--- Quote from: LNerell on March 21, 2008, 10:01:16 AM ---What no Apple loops?  ;D I know, their's no pleasing some people.  :P  Good luck with this James, sounds like an interesting idea, maybe I should start selling some gamelan loops.

--- End quote ---

thanks Loren..

Actually ACID loops work just fine in Apple's product. The main programmer and developer for Apple's product is the guy that originally helped design ACID....ACID is still the original..:)

James Johnson:

--- Quote from: mgriffin on March 21, 2008, 10:08:18 AM ---I hate to spread extremely harsh, negative gossip, but... I think James is a Windows guy!

--- End quote ---

.....ohhhh boy here we go......I have every operating system under the sun..here....including BeOs..remember that one!....but yes..I am 90% windows based...but NOT Vista..what a piece of Sh$%^#!...still running w2k pro mostly..still believe it's the most stable and most streamlined....platform Bill has produced...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version