Author Topic: Compliation seeking submissions - LFRP  (Read 542 times)

loopool

• View Profile
Compliation seeking submissions - LFRP
« on: February 12, 2012, 03:41:38 PM »
loopool Field Recordings Project
For the past year once a week I have been releasing field recordings as free downloads to be used as source material in anyway you see fit.  Now the year is up, 52 weeks worth of recordings have been made available and it's time to collect everyone's submissions.  The plan is to release the comp as a free download and also as a cdr accompanied by an mp3 cdr of the field recordings themselves.  There are no rules for how you make your submission except that it must utilize recordings from the series.  Tracks should probably be shorter than 10 minutes if possible.  The deadline for submissions will be April 1st 2012.  Also I am looking for a visual artist to make a collage for the cover art using the photographs from the series.  Please contact me with any questions or suggestion concerning the project.  Please include with all submissions: wav. file, artist name, track title, your website and email.  Also please name the wav. file with your name and the track title so I can keep things organized.  Can't wait to hear what you all come up with!
Jean-Paul / loopool
all recordings available here http://www.loopool.org
jpgarnier (at) live (dot) com

note: please use either wetransfer.com or dropbox to send me the files