HYPNOS RECORDINGS > Hypnos Label Releases

RELEASE: Caul - Let the Stars Assume the Whole of Night

<< < (2/2)

judd stephens:
I'd like to agree with the Numinster  that it is indeed a really a neat album.  Overall a concise, nicely flowing bit of, I don't know what you'd call this, Goth-Chamber music?  At any rate I'd agree that it's slightly dark without being overly moody or sinister.   This album even at its edgiest, isn't really dark as it is just cool, like the Highlander, wandering the lonely dark streets at night- cool.  It's accessible enough that I e-mailed Echoes and John D. as this deserves some national airplay- I think it's worthy of one of their top cd's of April. 

mystified:
Rad cd! I listen to it a lot.

Numina:
As good as this album is, Brett Smith has just released a new soundtrack album for a film called "From Inside"... and it is incredible (and a great "Part II" to this Hypnos release).  Dark moody soundtrack-y soundscapes.  I don't know where to direct you folks to take a listen and pick up a copy. Hopefully Brett will post about it here. It is housed in a digipak and printed on a proper CD.  Fantastic stuff.

I also have the distinct pleasure to announce that Brett and I have started on a new Caul/Numina collab.  This is our first collaborative work since "Inside the Hollow Realm". It's in the very early stages, but we've both swapped initial tracks. I am excited about working on this.  More on this soon...

Numina

mystified:
Awesome!

hdibrell:

--- Quote from: Numina on May 01, 2012, 08:47:53 AM ---As good as this album is, Brett Smith has just released a new soundtrack album for a film called "From Inside"... and it is incredible (and a great "Part II" to this Hypnos release).  Dark moody soundtrack-y soundscapes.  I don't know where to direct you folks to take a listen and pick up a copy. Hopefully Brett will post about it here. It is housed in a digipak and printed on a proper CD.  Fantastic stuff.

I also have the distinct pleasure to announce that Brett and I have started on a new Caul/Numina collab.  This is our first collaborative work since "Inside the Hollow Realm". It's in the very early stages, but we've both swapped initial tracks. I am excited about working on this.  More on this soon...

Numina

--- End quote ---
I'm looking forward to this one!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version