Author Topic: HOS news. . . .ambicon 2013  (Read 3894 times)

drone on

• View Profile
Re: HOS news. . . .ambicon 2013
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2012, 08:57:38 PM »
Looks like mystery man is Jeff Pearce.

drone on

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2012, 12:47:35 PM »
I really hope they have tix available for individual shows.  $300 is probably a deal all things considered for seeing the numerous concerts that will take place, but don't know if I can justify spending that much.  I would really like to see Jeff Pearce and Michael Stearns, mainly because never seen them live before.  I have seen Robert Rich and Steve Roach numerous times throughout the years.  Would be nice to see them again, especially at this event.  The fact I live in the Bay Area really helps, too!

dreamin4ever

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2012, 12:57:11 PM »
I really hope they have tix available for individual shows.  $300 is probably a deal all things considered for seeing the numerous concerts that will take place, but don't know if I can justify spending that much.  I would really like to see Jeff Pearce and Michael Stearns, mainly because never seen them live before.  I have seen Robert Rich and Steve Roach numerous times throughout the years.  Would be nice to see them again, especially at this event.  The fact I live in the Bay Area really helps, too!

So the 300 is just for the event price? Yes, pretty steep considering. Then probably add another 250-300 for the hotel cost. I think I will wait till the individual ticket comes available.

jeff pearce

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2012, 04:39:25 AM »
I guess that since my name is on the event info, I can confirm that I'm the person Griffin was referring to.  The clues he gave were a little misleading; using the phrase "much loved and very interesting" threw everyone in the wrong direction... :)

This will be my first time playing a show in the Bay area, and I'm looking forward to it- but I'm REALLY REALLY looking forward to seeing sets by the ones I've never seen play live- Tim Story, David Darling, and Stephan Micus; I'll do my absolute level best NOT to follow around that last guy, asking him to autograph my "Ocean" and "Listen to the Rain" cd's.

Anyway- if you're going, find me and say hi- I'll almost certainly be over my current addiction to "Infinity Blade II" on the iPad, and will be ready to be sociable.