Author Topic: Periphery / A few Thomas Ronkin, Within Reason editions STILL AVAILABLE  (Read 673 times)

darren bergstein

• View Profile
Hello to all:

Going through some Periphery inventory that was boxed up for sale at live events, I came across a few additional copies of previously-believed out-of-print releases, all of which can be purchased directly via their respective pages on the Periphery site:

otperiphery.com

There are less than 10 COPIES left of each of the following titles:

> Thomas Ronkin Precursors (OTP6012)

> Groupthink Of Microcosmic Origins (OTP5012)

There are less than 5 COPIES left of:

> Within Reason Subtle Shift (OTP4012)

Last month's Radiant Mind release is also still available, but stock is dwindling on that edition as well.

Note that once these titles are gone, they're gone, and will not be repressed. Orders will be taken on a first come, first-served basis, so grab 'em while you can!
DARREN BERGSTEIN
> Periphery & Anodize / tactile visual audio / www.otperiphery.com / www.anodizesound.com
> Groupthink / wayward electroacoustic murmurings / www.groupthinksounds.com
> e: eimag@verizon.net

darren bergstein

• View Profile
Re: Periphery / A few Thomas Ronkin, Within Reason editions STILL AVAILABLE
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 02:59:18 PM »
For any of you who have tried to place orders & were unable, there was a small glitch with the Bandcamp site that has now been fixed.

If you go to the separate release pages, the appropriate buttons again exist there to place an order for the physical CD.

Thanks again for your interest and apologies for the mix-up.
DARREN BERGSTEIN
> Periphery & Anodize / tactile visual audio / www.otperiphery.com / www.anodizesound.com
> Groupthink / wayward electroacoustic murmurings / www.groupthinksounds.com
> e: eimag@verizon.net

ffcal

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 10:18:18 PM »
I'm happy that Darren made a few copies of the Ronkin available again.  Just got it today and I like what I've heard so far.  The second piece sounds like it was inspired by Michael Hoenig's Departure From the Northern Wasteland.

Forrest

drone on

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 09:15:31 PM »
Ditto.  Excellent disc.