Author Topic: Aairria - restless persistence (bandcamp release)  (Read 454 times)

Aairria

• View Profile
    • aairria.bandcamp.com
Aairria - restless persistence (bandcamp release)
« on: September 01, 2012, 11:27:11 PM »

Once again I'd like to present my album published on bandcamp - a place which hosts those music works which I approach very differently than any of the netlabel releases.

For instance this particular recording, while being a carefully crafted soundwork, is also my personal attempt at expressing the way I feel while continuing to survive every coming day. Of course I wouldn't give any details to you, the readers of this description and the potential listeners of my music. Putting any of those feelings into words would be highly improper, impolite even. It is the first time I've released anything related to me personally but I'm sure the artwork itself, not my own words, should express what it was made to express.

Apart from not being emotionally detached from this soundwork I feel compelled to say it is a recording I'm especially satisfied with. I managed to mentally go back to very early days of my compositional activities and try to act as I would then - spontaneously record sound impressions of how I felt at the moment. It's this naive approach to musical composition to which I wanted to return so badly.

restless persistence is, as should be clear by now, an imperfect recording. I believe it is the step back into imperfection which makes one able to, once again, move forward.

I'd be delighted if you listened to this album. You can do so using the link below (the download is pay-as-much-as-you-want or free).

restless persistence on bandcamp