Author Topic: el culto News: K. Wiese/M. Grassow/T. Weiss/Nautic Depths/Submental/El Hadra...  (Read 7289 times)

El culto

• View Profile
Re: Re: Miss you Forrest!
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2014, 03:14:32 AM »
I was shocked when Tomas said that he wont send the CD becourse I live in Ukraine. I always was ordering all the cds and releases from Musical Philosophy all this time. Im very big fan of ambient music and now its a shame that the artists mix the political situation with music tastes and with music worlds(( Im really dissapointed.. I have no idea how to get now a new cd and also forthcoming also((( shit

Hello Dmytro,

I donīt understand why you post it in this thread (maybe one of the moderators can move both post to the "el culto news" thread???), but all youīre saying about me mixing politic and music is totally untruth. To rectify your assumptions, here is the email iīve sent to you:

"Hello Dmytro,

You probably havenīt received my previous information email with the lastest news about shipping (it was also announced on the web site). Since some month we have changed our shipping policy...see here:

http://www.el-culto.com/shop/index.html

For postal and logistic reason unfortunately we donīt ship anymore to several countries in the East (Ukraine included).

Iīm sorry for possible dissapointments!

All the best,
Tomas"

So please stick to the truth!

Greetings,
Tomas

Ekstasis

• View Profile
Re: Shipping to Ukraine
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2014, 07:41:04 AM »
once again you are posting personal information on the forum,  did you ask for his permission to post his real name ?
not all want the online alias linked to a real name... (I asked a moderator recently to remove mine)

combox

• View Profile
I decided to edit some text. just want to say, that I really hope Tomas will change the situation in the future, coourse the ukrainian fans are most loyal. as for me - i never told that some parcel lost and I agree to take all the risks if the parcel will be lost, and pay once again if it happens. I just want to have music that I like - thats all!! Nothing more. Course Im ambient music fan! I like digipacks and clear quality digipacks!!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 01:38:19 PM by combox »

Horizon 1982

• View Profile
Well I'm not surprised...

Tomas has the most harsh comments here, I don't understand why..

My suggestion is to buy somewhere else, maybe other labels that ship to Russia?

El culto

• View Profile
:: PREORDER ::

Klaus Wiese - Maquam (2014 Version)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyjWXDDt_Z4

The second Arc release "Maquam" is a magnum opus in the world of deep Ambient Music. The album includes 3 very long tracks, offering hypnotic expanding soundscapes and subtle rhythms leading to a mental Trance state.

:: Remastered by el culto with the main focus on correcting all errors (clicks, digital Dat-Sync error noises etc), often clearly audible in almost each original release. To preserve the unique, warm sound Klaus is known for, each track was treated using individual chains of analogue equipment only.

More info:

http://www.el-culto.com/artists/klauswiese/maquam-2014-version.html
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 09:38:17 AM by El culto »

El culto

• View Profile
:: PREORDER NOW AVAILABLE ::

Quiet Calling IV (First Edition incl Bonus CD)

:: Limited to 100 copies only
:: 20% discount for all other CDs listed on el culto (as long as stocks last)
:: All Preorders will be shipped 4 weeks before the official release date.

A mindbending continuation of this series. Deeper than ever before, the album features slow hypnotic movements with harmonic, morphing structures with a great sensation of space.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaS73MJIt1k

More info:

http://www.el-culto.com/artists/tomasweiss/quiet-calling-iv-first-edition.html

Greetings,
Tomas