MUSIC, AMBIENCE AND SOUND ART > Other Ambient (and related) Music

Steve Roach - Live Transmissions and LA's Vortex Dome Immersion Concerts

<< < (4/4)

Numina:

--- Quote from: Poaalpina on September 20, 2013, 01:02:40 AM ---Numina

--- Quote ---More like crashing meteor.
--- End quote ---

Why do you think so?   :)  Your music is very deep, mature and strong.

--- End quote ---

Thank you Poaalpina  :)

Judd - thanks for reminding me about that Brenholts review. RIP Brenholts!

drone on:
Hahahahahaha yeah that pic of Nik Tyndall on Trance in Space is the cheesiest  dorky shots I've ever seen.  He looks like a white rapper couch potato.  LOL!!!  Thanx for posting that, I laughed so hard my sides hurt.

dreamin4ever:
 :)  Any thoughts on what each show Steve will be presenting? I already purchased tickets for the Saturday 9pm show. But the first show at 7pm with dinner inbetween looks to be very short. Maybe 1 hour? But then there is a special VIP artist reception after the 9pm show. Knowing Steve the 9pm show could go on till midnight or beyond. Or it could be an hour or two. Friday nights 730pm is wide open. No dinner or VIP artist reception after the show. I am also thinking of going Friday night. All I know is this event is not to be missed. I'm sure each show will be different.  ;)

Antdude:

--- Quote from: Numina on September 19, 2013, 09:31:40 PM ---"Rising"? More like crashing meteor. ;). Thanks though, your post put a much needed smile on my face. :)

--- End quote ---

Nonsense. I've been a fan of your work since I first discovered it back in the old MP3.com days. Haunting Silence and Solace were great CDs. What a shame MP3.com folded. I discovered a lot of cool stuff there, yours especially. I just wish I could get up to LA for the concert.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version