MUSIC, AMBIENCE AND SOUND ART > Forum Member Projects News and Promotion

Orbiting the Earth with an Audio System

(1/7) > >>

Long-time lurker, first time poster. 

Here is the last project:

I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.  My goal is to refine my sound/aesthetic and I'm thirsty for the feedback of this community.

Peace and Light.

I've actually come across your music before while looking around on Bandcamp.

Pretty good drone music.

Thanks, I'm still trying to find my sound but I'm having fun and I think I'm making some progress.

I've followed you on Bandcamp, I'll be giving your work a listen over the next few days.

Thanks. I appreciate that.

I'm still trying to improve my music too. I feel like I'm grown a lot as a musician since I first started late last year but I feel like there's still a lot of room for improvement.

Nice work, Earth_Orbit. I have to admit that I'm a sucker for drone music. I also have been desiring a MOTM Cloud Generator for quite some time. Nice to hear it in action. BTW, welcome to the forum. There is a section for introductions on the forum and I would recommend using it. It helps us get to know you a little bit better. It's not required, but you'll find that people will tend to pay more attention to your music and are more likely to comment if they know a little more about you as a forum member.  :)

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version