MUSIC, AMBIENCE AND SOUND ART > Forum Member Projects News and Promotion

Orbiting the Earth with an Audio System

(1/7) > >>

Earth_Orbit:
Greetings,

Long-time lurker, first time poster. 

Here is the last project:

http://earthorbitaudiosystem.bandcamp.com/album/magnetic

I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.  My goal is to refine my sound/aesthetic and I'm thirsty for the feedback of this community.

Peace and Light.

Castleview:
I've actually come across your music before while looking around on Bandcamp.

Pretty good drone music.

Earth_Orbit:
Thanks, I'm still trying to find my sound but I'm having fun and I think I'm making some progress.

I've followed you on Bandcamp, I'll be giving your work a listen over the next few days.

Castleview:
Thanks. I appreciate that.

I'm still trying to improve my music too. I feel like I'm grown a lot as a musician since I first started late last year but I feel like there's still a lot of room for improvement.

hdibrell:
Nice work, Earth_Orbit. I have to admit that I'm a sucker for drone music. I also have been desiring a MOTM Cloud Generator for quite some time. Nice to hear it in action. BTW, welcome to the forum. There is a section for introductions on the forum and I would recommend using it. It helps us get to know you a little bit better. It's not required, but you'll find that people will tend to pay more attention to your music and are more likely to comment if they know a little more about you as a forum member.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version