Author Topic: Breaking Bad  (Read 549 times)

chris23

• View Profile
    • bandcamp profile
Breaking Bad
« on: September 29, 2013, 02:55:32 PM »
Anyone gearing up for the finale this evening? I might not be able to watch it until Mon or Tues; going to be hard to stay away from discussions of it until then.

darren bergstein

• View Profile
Re: Breaking Bad
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 03:22:41 PM »
The finale was about as 'perfect' (or should I say ideal?) as it could be, a brilliant end to a brilliant series. I'm not a big TV watcher, but so many friends & colleagues had bragged about how superb the show was, I picked up all the DVD box sets last month & binge-watched until I caught up. Like the series' central product, the show itself is addictive, hypnotic, and mesmerizing (or was :) ). Five seasons of "whoa!"
DARREN BERGSTEIN
> Periphery & Anodize / tactile visual audio / www.otperiphery.com / www.anodizesound.com
> Groupthink / wayward electroacoustic murmurings / www.groupthinksounds.com
> e: eimag@verizon.net

Julio Di Benedetto

• Life is a privilege, not a right!
    • View Profile
    • Digtalvoices
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 06:34:38 PM »
For me the best was his last conversation with Skyler.....the truth of why he really did it and how he felt.  Perhaps Walters first real truth considering his life had to be lead as a lie.

chris23

• View Profile
    • bandcamp profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 05:54:44 AM »
Finally got a chance to watch it late last night. I agree--it was a fantastic finale. The entire series is simply outstanding. And the conversation with Skylar couldn't have been scripted better.

Ekstasis

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 05:22:44 PM »
I am not sure how people can say it was an excellent finale ?
Is Walter dead or alive in the last scene from what the looks it could be both..was a very vague end I guess that was the point...

Yeah Breaking bad was one of the absolute best series I have seen. What made it stand out was that it had longplay quality but in a tv series format..
It is not strange that it has 9.5 rating on imdb...when I saw the first episodes I could not imagine that it would be this good.