OTHER THINGS IN THE WORLD THAN MUSIC > Everything and Nothing

A Favor from my Hypnos friends.

<< < (2/12) > >>

Julio Di Benedetto:
Loren there is this beautiful darkness to the music when the video begins that suggest the meaning behind the work of art.....until later in the video when the truth behind all those painted circles is explained.
Cant say when i have been so emotional moved.  As a viewer & listener to the piece there is a calmness and purpose to the experience even if it has not been for the artist.  I wish I could see the work.  The music takes the backstage, as a score should yet lifts the the visual art and documentary to a point of quiet elation.  I will vote as often as I can!

LNerell:
Thank you Julio for your kind words. I shared them with Trang, she was very touched and would like to put them on her website.

APK:
Voted. Will try to do more.

Awesome mood in the music, Loren. Excellent.

hdibrell:
Just voted from my computer and then tried to vote again from my iPhone. It informed me that my vote had already been counted. Like Mike said, don't hesitate to remind us. I sometimes have a hard time remembering my socks in the morning.  ;)

ffcal:
Hi Loren,

I voted, too.  Very beautiful music and painting--the music's sustained mood complements the flow of the painting very well.  The circles reminded me of little plankton.  One of the other paintings reminded me Clyfford Still and Indonesian ikats.  Hope she wins!

Forrest

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version