OTHER THINGS IN THE WORLD THAN MUSIC > Everything and Nothing

A Favor from my Hypnos friends.

<< < (12/12)

APK:
Yep, most fun we've had on this boards since ........ actually, have we ever had this much fun before?  ;D

Nice of her to write.
Sorry we didn't quite make it.

Julio Di Benedetto:
It is disappointing for Trang especially when the work is so beautiful and meaningful.  Thanks for letting us know about her.  I will follow her work.

Any thoughts to doing a Kickstarter type campaign. 

Ive been involved in several specifically for Yoga teacher Elena Brower who raised $75,000 to make her book "The Art of Attention" http://www.artofattention.com.  Just a thought :)

hdibrell:
It is disappointing. The good thing is that many people on this forum and others have discovered her work. I will continue to follow her now. Also, great job on the music, Loren.

ffcal:
That was very nice to hear from Trang.  Her work is very special, so I'm sure we'll be hearing more from her in the future.  Thanks for letting us know about her work (and your accompanying music), Loren.

I couldn't resist firing off a quick email to KCET questioning the use of a "competition" between two dissimilar projects, the lack of controls or clear parameters for voting, and relying on the effective use of social media as an accurate proxy for viewer interest or as a measure of each project's worthiness.

Forrest

Julio Di Benedetto:
Also Loren...its so easy to get wrapped up in this mini politics I failed to emphasize your special role in this wonderful project....your music was the emotion behind the story. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version