MUSIC, AMBIENCE AND SOUND ART > Other Ambient (and related) Music

Best of 2013

(1/8) > >>

drone on:
Not anticipating much more in the way of last minute releases, I offer my favorite albums of 2013:

Ken Camden- Space Mirror (Kranky)
Steve Moore- Light Echoes (Cuneiform) Technically a 2012 release, but I didn't discover it until recently.
Bvdub/Loscil- Erebus (Glacial Movements)
ASC- Time Heals All (Silent Season)
Adam Michalak- Returning to Essence (Silent Season)
Segue- Pacifica (Silent Season)
Closing the Eternity- Superstring Paradigma (Infinite Fog)
Enh- Body of Blue (Gterma)
Hakobune- If it were to Fade (Gterma)
Ashtoreths Gate (Gterma)
Alexander Saykov- Mistral (Gterma)
Autumn of Communion 3 (txt)
Oophoi- I Hear the Woods Whispering (Practising Nature)
Oophoi- I Hear the Wind Singing (Practising Nature)
Steve Roach- Live Transmission (Projekt)
Aglaia- Centurion (Hic Sunt Leones)
Richard Formby- Sine (Preserved Sound)
Solar Fields- Origin #02 (Ultimae)

drone on:
Oops, I kept thinking this one was 2012:

Closing the Eternity & Mathias Grassow (Aquarellist). Probably my #1 release of the year.

chris23:

--- Quote from: drone on on November 02, 2013, 11:39:43 PM ---Not anticipating much more in the way of last minute releases, I offer my favorite albums of 2013:

--- End quote ---

. . . as if millions of voices from artists with CDs still at the pressing plant suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced . . .

drone on:
Huh?  You know, I hope you are joking here dude because that kind of sarcasm is neither wanted nor appreciated.  If you got some bone to pick then PM me...

chris23:

--- Quote from: drone on on November 03, 2013, 05:09:03 PM ---Huh?  You know, I hope you are joking here dude because that kind of sarcasm is neither wanted nor appreciated.  If you got some bone to pick then PM me...

--- End quote ---

No sarcasm; just a Star Wars reference that didn't play out well.  :'(

I'm still holding out hope for a few releases, like the one that has been posted as upcoming on Alio Die's webpage since the middle of the summer. The clips sound great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version