MUSIC, AMBIENCE AND SOUND ART > Listening: Podcasts, Mixes, and Music Sample Clips

Ambient 31 (Cassette Tape Mix final 2013)

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ekstasis:
I just tried the link myself, it did work for me. Maybe try again ?

Castleview:
I got it to work by using a different browser.

That lower mix was definitely better to me. Really solid track.

You should try some of my music on my Bancdamp page if you have the chance. I think you would probably enjoy my newer work. I'm actually about to release a new track.

Ekstasis:

--- Quote from: Castleview on November 10, 2013, 05:57:54 PM ---I got it to work by using a different browser.

That lower mix was definitely better to me. Really solid track.

You should try some of my music on my Bancdamp page if you have the chance. I think you would probably enjoy my newer work. I'm actually about to release a new track.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for your opinion, I might reconsider which is the final mix then need to listen some more.  But yeah the second mix is cleaner less powerful and overwheling but in long term it might be. I played some really loud sounds in my headphones yesterday which made my ears kind of sore...usually take some day or few days before they feel good agai (  my ears are kind of sensitive to loud volume especially in headphones), that made me like the second mix more cause it is more "comfortable to listen to"

I will download your album(s) on bandcamp, any one in particular you recommend me to download ?

Castleview:
Definitely check out Droneworlds and Hortus Conclusus. I also recommend Chamber Music. The other ones are more hit-and-miss, though I'd definitely recommend the song Devotion from Dronefest.

Ekstasis:
I have decided the second mix and with lower volume level is the "Final" mix...
Also could the administrator move this thread to the "Forum Member Projects News and Promotion" section ? thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version