OTHER THINGS IN THE WORLD THAN MUSIC > Art and Literature, Movies and TV

what Tv series should I see ?

<< < (2/6) > >>

chris23:
By "cheesy" you mean the "best thing that ever appeared on network television", right?  ;D

Ekstasis:

--- Quote from: chris23 on November 24, 2013, 09:18:38 AM ---By "cheesy" you mean the "best thing that ever appeared on network television", right?  ;D

--- End quote ---

I did try to go through half the first season..I just could not understand why people adore this show soo much...
maybe I will some time in the future.

chris23:
It is a bit silly, I suppose. I like it because it is a unique mixture of silliness, mystery, and "otherworldlyness." If it wasn't for Twin Peaks, I'm not sure I would have discovered as quickly my love of coffee.

Something my wife and I enjoyed a ton was Damages. I think there are 3 to 5 seasons available on Netflix, DVD, etc.

Ekstasis:

--- Quote from: chris23 on November 24, 2013, 10:16:45 AM ---It is a bit silly, I suppose. I like it because it is a unique mixture of silliness, mystery, and "otherworldlyness." If it wasn't for Twin Peaks, I'm not sure I would have discovered as quickly my love of coffee.

Something my wife and I enjoyed a ton was Damages. I think there are 3 to 5 seasons available on Netflix, DVD, etc.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I could not stand it...

I am also waiting for the 3rd season of falling skies to be released on bluray..
I did enjoy quite a lot..

Ekstasis:
I also watched first season of revolution this summer.. it was really great..but since the imdb rating  has been going down I expect the second season is might not as good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version