MUSIC, AMBIENCE AND SOUND ART > Music Gearheads Tech Talk

KVR Black friday/cyber monday sales list

<< < (12/12)

Paul Vnuk (Ma Ja Le):
The recoils are awesome. I was initially skeptical thinking it would be like most audiophile snake oil products...but the difference was immediate in terms of bass response and balance.

Although I have not heard them the IsoAcoustics stands seam to be really great too. I have 3 or friends using them.

Paul

Paul Vnuk (Ma Ja Le):
http://www.prosoundweb.com/article/ronan_chris_murphy_sings_praises_of_isoacoustics_iso-l8r155_acoustic_isolat/

Julio Di Benedetto:
Thanks for the link Paul.

Ekstasis:

--- Quote from: Paul Vnuk (Ma Ja Le) on December 14, 2013, 11:04:32 AM ---The recoils are awesome. I was initially skeptical thinking it would be like most audiophile snake oil products...but the difference was immediate in terms of bass response and balance.

Although I have not heard them the IsoAcoustics stands seam to be really great too. I have 3 or friends using them.

Paul

--- End quote ---

Well it is no secret really that monitor stands can have a big impact... That is why I did buy my Towersonic Monitor stands.

I was also recommended the isoacoustics at first, but to me their construction did not feel rigid enough but I guess it is... maybe my HG3 monitors are too big for them I do not know... They have a good value, but I do not think they are beautiful...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version