HYPNOS RECORDINGS > Hypnos News and Announcements

Finally coming soon - Hypnos download store!

<< < (2/3) > >>

mgriffin:
BETA-TESTING OUR DOWNLOAD STORE

From the Hypnos Blog: http://hypnos.com/wordpress/2013/12/10/beta-testing-our-download-store/

We're done with internal testing, and preparing to enter the beta testing stage of our download store. We need make-believe customers to help us out by making some test purchases, in exchange for some free downloads.

If you're comfortable and familiar with the process of buying downloadable music from online stores, able to make payment with credit card and/or Paypal (payments will be refunded 100% during the test period), and willing to offer feedback on aspects of the store that worked or didn't work for you, let us know. We don't need a detailed analysis of the store's design or function... just let us know if anything didn't work as expected. If it all goes great, that's OK too. You still get to keep the music.

We don't need dozens of people -- a few will do -- and preference will be given to individuals already known to us, such as Hypnos customers, Hypnos Forum members, or friends of the "real" or Facebook variety.

drone on:
Will Hypnos release any new CDs in 2014?

mgriffin:
We'll release FORGET THE PAST by Antonio Testa & Michel Moglia soon. Just have to agree with the artists on an "official" release date. That will actually be in 2013, but I assume you're more interested in what's coming up than in 2014 releases specifically.

We have a handful of other CDs nearly ready to go, one after the other, so early 2014 will have releases like ICE DIVING by Subradial, NOCTURNES by Max Corbacho, the "sequel" to THE MARTIAN CHRONICLES by Seren Ffordd and Oophoi, and possibly a solo SEREN FFORDD album. I'm also talking to a couple of other artists as well. I expect 2014 to be a busy period of new CD releases, unlike 2013 which was mostly taken up with the reissues of Robert Rich material (and of course prepping several of the above recordings sot hat they're almost done).

mgriffin:
Also... looks like we buried my announcement asking for help making test purchases from our downloads store.

I've got one person helping so far today, but would like 1-2 more, either today or tomorrow (Tuesday or Wednesday).

Free music! Interested? All you need to do is make a couple of purchases from our store, at least one of which uses a coupon code, and you'll get all the money you spend refunded, and get to keep the music you download. Speak up.

drone on:
Thanks for all the info Mike.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version