Author Topic: Steve Roach and Loren Nerell  (Read 377 times)

Ekstasis

• View Profile
Steve Roach and Loren Nerell
« on: December 15, 2013, 11:18:10 PM »
I really hope they will do a album again, their sounds did merge so perfectly, and they did produce one of the most deepest album ever the Terraform album...

LNerell

• View Profile
    • Personal website
Re: Steve Roach and Loren Nerell
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 12:40:56 AM »
Thanks for the complement. I would love to do another project with Steve, its really up to him if/when he wants to do it. Speaking of collaborations Steve has a new album that he did with Kelly David coming out soon. My next release is an album that I did with Mark Seelig, not the deep ambient album you requested though. It will probably be out this summer.
Take care.

- Loren Nerell

Ekstasis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 03:59:59 AM »
Thanks for the complement. I would love to do another project with Steve, its really up to him if/when he wants to do it. Speaking of collaborations Steve has a new album that he did with Kelly David coming out soon. My next release is an album that I did with Mark Seelig, not the deep ambient album you requested though. It will probably be out this summer.

I was just thinking about it this morning when I was listening to your album Taksu. Well I really hope so I think Terraform is probably one of the most creative albums he have done, little bit unexpected from him.
But I guess both of you are very happy with the album. But listening to your albums it gets quite clear that terraform was about 50/50 effort.

Anyway always nice with more releases from you.

Looking forward for the album with david, I guess it will be an sequencer based album.

Castleview

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 09:43:06 AM »
I love Terraform too. It's easily one of my favorite Roach collaborations.

Ekstasis

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 06:33:43 PM »
I love Terraform too. It's easily one of my favorite Roach collaborations.

Yes, I remember listening to that album in South Africa when I was there...
it was so perfect.. at night to listen to it...